Quick View for WooCommerce is the easiest way to let your users preview products and improve your conversion rates on your WooCommerce website.
Quick View Pro for WooCommerce Details
- Multiple button locations
Don’t like the quick view button’s default positions? No problem, you can change it in no time. Multiple locations are available. Place it before or after the product thumbnail, among the product meta and before or after the add to cart button.
- All product types are supported
The quick view modal supports all types of WooCommerce products. From simple to variable, grouped and external ones.
- Add a product directly to cart from the quick view screen
The quick view modal features fully functional AJAX add to cart buttons, if you want to buy the product you can do so directly from the quick view screen.
- Complete color control
Customize both the quick view button and the modal to better match your current theme. Modify the colors for both the normal and hovered state of the button, the content background, text color, rating and more.
- Toggle visibility in mobile devices
The appearance of the quick view button can be disabled on mobile devices to avoid cluttering the listing page’s appearance.
- Compatible with the most popular themes
We strived to make the plugin as compatible as possible with the most popular plugins out there. Some minor glitches might appear due to the different styles applied to the shop page from each theme, in most cases these can be fixed with a little styling.
- Flexible Customization Options
The quick view button can be hidden from mobile devices and single product view should you desire to do so. Its text can be easily changed to something else. If you want to apply custom styling you can also modify the button’s classes right from its administration panel, add new or rename the existing ones whichever works best for you. Finally the button’s position is very flexible. You can place it before or after the product’s thumbnail, before the rating or price, or right before or after the add to cart button.
- Complete control over the looks of your lightbox
Almost all colors of the quick view lightbox can be easily customized to match your theme’s color scheme. Change the overlay color, the content’s background, border, text, link and rating colors in just a few clicks. In addition to the colors you can also modify the width of the lightbox to your liking.
Quick View Pro for WooCommerce Sybscription Plan:
- Toggle button visibility
- Toggle button visibility in mobile devices
- Toggle visibility in related products, up-sells etc.
- Change button text
- Add custom CSS classes
- Custom button position
- Modify the width of the lightbox
- Complete lightbox color control
- Include only in certain categories
- Exclude from certain categories
- Modify the width of the image/gallery area
- Modify the width of the product content area
- Toggle visibility of the sales badge
- Toggle visibility of the product image
- Toggle visibility of the product gallery
- Toggle visibility of the product title
- Toggle visibility of the product rating
- Toggle visibility of the product price
- Toggle visibility of the short description
- Toggle visibility of the “Add to Cart” button
- Toggle visibility of meta information
Is the product original?
Sure. You are getting the original product. We do not deal with GPL or NULLED products, and all the products we offer in our store are with official licenses and support automatic updates.
Does the product support updates?
Yes, when you buy any product from our store, you get the original product so you can get updates directly through your site control panel.
Can I get the serial License Key?
Yes, you can get the license key.
Can I use the product in more than one website?
Unfortunately, when you purchase any product from our store, you can only use it on one site. What is the process for manual installation? After completing the purchase, you send your WordPress login details to install the product or we can install it through Anydesk.